Article 1- Preamble
The present general conditions of sale apply, in an exclusive way, between MAKASSAR GALLERY, Germany (hereafter “We” or “Us”) and any person making an order request via our Internet site (hereafter “You”). Any user must be aware of the General Conditions of sale on the Internet site www.makassargallery.com (hereafter the “Site”). These general Conditions of sale can be subjected to modifications, the applicable conditions are those in force on the Site at the date of your order request.
Article 2 – Purchase
1. You fill up and send the order request form.
2. You receive an invoice with the total amount to be paid (packing, shipment, insurance etc see Article 3).
3. You have to proceed to payment within 48 hours after receiving the invoice.
4. After receiving the payment, we proceed to make the delivery according to the shipment terms and conditions.
Article 3 – Price, availability and delivery
The prices posted on the Site are indicated in euros, VAT included. We reserve the right to modify the prices at any time, without notice, nor notification (for example: sales discounts, more items discount etc). Only the order requests in progress will not be affected by the price changes. The invoices are written and payable in euros.
The invoice includes:
– item price indicated on the site (for NON-EU countries the price will be calculated without VAT)
– packing and shipment fees according to the shipment provider (DHL, UPS, FeDex etc)
– Insurance (if not included in shipment fee or if the clients ask for a special one)
The items are available as long they are listed on the website. They can be indicated as ‘on hold’ on request, if the transaction is not concluded they become again ‘available’.
Organized by us:
– if We organize for You the transport of your purchase, all information relating to the shipment will be then communicated to You to get an up-to-date delivery status. The date of delivery will be defined by the company of transportation. Note: We decline any responsibility for all damage direct or indirect, body, accidental, special, consecutive, financial and different which occurs directly or indirectly and related to transportation. The articles will be always insured according to their value and to buyers request. The insurance and transportation charges.
– in very special occasions we can arrange direct delivery by our staff.
Organized by You: You can organize yourself the delivery of your article, You just have to inform us on the order request. when the payment is received, you be will be informed by e-mail and You will be able to organize the transport of your purchase or to pick it up by yourself. All necessary information will be communicated in this e-mail.
Article 4: Customs fees – Any order made on the Site and delivered in Non-European countries could be subjected to possible taxes and customs fees which are payable when the package arrives at its destination. These customs fees and these possible taxes related to the delivery of your article have to be paid by You and concern only your responsibility. If you don’t want to solve this issue by yourself, you can ask us to find a shipment provider able to solve it for you.
Article 5: Payment – Your order will be treated only when your payment is received in our bank account. The payments can be by bank transfer or cash. You have to choose between these options and specify it on the order request.
We don’t accept Paypal.
By Bank transfer: The bank details will be communicated to you.
By Cash: You can pay the item by cash when you come to pick it up by yourself or when we make direct door to door delivery by our staff. Details are to be set up by both parts in this situation.
When your payment is received, You will be informed.
Article 6: Returns – Please read carefully this paragraph!
Retraction – Our items cannot be returned or exchanged. In order to insure a transparent deal, we always submit by request additional photos, information or anything else the buyer needs to be sure. We only accept returns if you receive an item that is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit. Any return will have to be announced to Makassar Gallery within a deadline of 3 calendar days.
Damaged product – We advise you to carefully check the condition and the conformity of the articles delivered before any signature on the delivery receipt. If your article is damaged or not in conformity, We advise You to write down your comments on the delivery receipt (brief description of the anomalies or deterioration) and to put your signature there. If no reserve is issued at the time of delivery, You will have no other recourse against the conveyor.
Direct delivery by our staff – return will not be accepted in such circumstances
Article 7 : Property rights – The ordered articles remain our property until You have fulfilled all obligations towards us, and in particular until the complete payment of Your purchase. After delivery of the articles to You, You assume the exclusive responsibility of all related risks.
Article 8: Personal data protection – We commit ourselves to protect your personal data. All the personal data that We collected are treated with high confidentiality.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us.